|Classes | Workshops /Teacher Training | Retreats | Biography | The Book | News | Contact & Info
||For current news & announcements please scroll down.
YOGA OF ENERGY FLOW 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
The next Yoga of Energy Flow 200-hour Teacher Training Program begins September 16, 2016. The core study in The Yoga of Energy Flow Teacher Training 2016-2017 is a vinyasa flow yoga in which breath, movement and asana are combined with physical and energetic alignments to create a transformational practice. Please come to our open houses to learn more:
When: Sundays, July 10 and August 14, 2016, 6-7pm
Where: The Arlington Center, 369 Mass. Ave, Arlington MA - click to learn more
First Parish in Cambridge, MA: Six Sessions on Wednesdays, June 8 - July 13, 2016 from 9:30-11AM.
Please contact Liz to register, drop-ins are welcome.
YOGA FOR A HEALTHY LOWER BACK WORKSHOPS-MASSACHUSETTS
- Teacher Training Immersion: Sunday, September 18, 2016, from 9am-12pm at The Yoga Studio, 840 Main St., Suite 111, Millis MA 02054
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, from 1:30-4pm, at Home Yoga, 305 North Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
- Teacher Training Immersion: Saturday, November 12, 2016, from 3-6pm, at Home Yoga, 305 North Main Street, Andover, MA 01810.
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, from 2-4:30pm, at Borealis Yoga, 36 Salem Street, Medford, MA 02155
YOGA FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION WORKSHOPS-MASSACHUSETTS
- Teacher Training Immersion: Sunday, September 18, 2016, from 1-4pm at The Yoga Studio, 840 Main St., Suite 111, Millis MA 02054
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, from 2-4:30pm at Groundwork Yoga + Wellness, 402 Trapelo Road, Belmont MA 02478
- Teacher Training Immersion: Saturday, January 7, 2017, 3-6pm, at Home Yoga, 305 North Main Street, Andover, MA 01810.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30-4pm, at Home Yoga, 305 North Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
Free Your Hips!: Hip Opening Workshop at Yoga With Sylvia, 11300 Lindbergh Blvd, Fort Myers FL 33913
Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:30-7pm
YOGA FOR A HEALTHY LOWER BACK WORKSHOPS-FLORIDA
- Saturday, October 8, 2016 at The Lotus Pond Center for Yoga & Health, 6201 Lynn Road, Tampa FL 33625
12:30-3pm – Workshop and Teacher Training Immersion
3:30-5:30 – Teacher Training Immersion
- Saturday, December 10, 2016 at The Yoga Sanctuary, 2 Sullivan Street, Punta Gorda FL 33950
12-2pm - Workshop and Teacher Training Immersion
2:30-4:30pm - Teacher Training Immersion
YOGA FOR ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION WORKSHOPS-FLORIDA
- Saturday, October 29, 2016 at Yoga Bird, 1400 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers FL 33907
Time TBD - Workshop and Teacher Training Immersion
Time TBD - Teacher Training Immersion
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, at The Yoga Sanctuary, 2 Sullivan Street, Punta Gorda FL 33950
1-3pm - Workshop and Teacher Training Immersion
3:30-5:30pm - Teacher Training Immersion
FALL RETREAT ON BLOCK ISLAND, RI - Sunday, October 2 - Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Enjoy the beautiful New England fall season in the quiet beauty of Block Island, Rhode Island with a three day, two night yoga retreat. The retreat will include two nights at The 1661 Inn, four yoga sessions, two champagne buffet breakfasts, one dinner atSpring House, and two "wine & nibbles" hours. Click here for more info.
2017 YUCATAN PENINSULA ISLAND YOGA RETREAT -
Week 1: March 18-24 and Week 2: March 25-April 1, 2017
Winter 2017! We offer two unique choices for your Island Retreat on the Yucatan Peninsula. For our first week, March 18-24, we will venture to Isla Holbox, off the north coast of the Yucatan in the Gulf of Mexico, known for its untouched, pristine beauty. Our second week, March 25 – April 1, will be on our beloved Isla Mujeres on the Mexican Caribbean, with beautiful Playa Norte, the rugged Caribbean coast, and the array of shops, restaurants, and activities that Isla offers. Click here for more details.
For more info on Classes, click here OR for more info on Workshops, click here.
Cambridge & Arlington, MA | (781) 856-9157 | liz at lizowenyoga dot com
Photograph by Andree Lerat | Web & Design by Jessica Egmont at Eggs Nest Studio
Image Credit: Women dancing in circles around Krishna as they perform the rasa-leela, the dance of life. Rajasthani miniature painting, 19c.
From "The Goddess in India: The Five Faces of the Eternal Feminine by Devdutt Pattanaik."